Victor Professional Two Stage ETS4 - EDGE Series, High Capacity, 200 PSIG, Methane, Hydrogen, 350, 9/16-18 UNF-2A LH
Victor® Extends EDGE Series to Include Two-Stage Regulators. Beginning March 1, 2012, new ETS4 dual-stage regulators with the popular and innovative EDGE series technology will replace the current VTS 450 regulators which are used for applications requiring precise and constant outlet pressure. Remember, with every Victor® EDGE, you’ll get unsurpassed SAFETY,INNOVATION , EASE OF USE and OUTSTANDING FLOW PERFORMANCE. Please consult your local Thermadyne® sales representative if you have any questions.
Part Number: 0781-5227
Featuring the same popular features as the EDGE ESS4, ESS3, and ESS7 regulators, the two-stage regulators include:
- User Friendly Architecture - The side mounted knob makes it easier to adjust, with a more natural and safer hand/body position for adjusting delivery pressure. Gauges are easy to read with high contrast graphics.
- Advanced Design - Smaller and lighter than our previous models, the EDGE design is the perfect blend of form and functionality.
- Durable Construction - Most regulators have multiple impact points. The EDGE series is designed with a single impact point configured to help protect elements critical to system integrity.
- Compact Layout - Gauges are built in and recessed into the body for protection.
- Outstanding Flow Performance - They provide better flow control across a full range of cylinder pressures, with exceptional sensitivity in delivery pressure control.
- Unsurpassed Safety - They meet or exceed industry standards, including the stringent ASTM G-175 promoted ignition test.
- Color-Coded Knobs - It only takes a glance to identify gas type whether indoors, outdoors, or far away
- SLAM Technology - Shock Limitation and Absorption Mechanism built into the adjusting knob helps protect vitals and reduces the chance of injury in the event of a cylinder accident.
- Five-Year Warranty - One of the best warranties in the industry.
- The Best Value - Because it comes from Victor, the brand built on the principle of offering the safest, most reliable and highest quality gas equipment in the business, you can be sure you're receiving more value for your purchase.