|Included Features||Fabricator 211i Power Supply
12 ft. Tweco 220 amp MIG Gun
Contact Tips, .023", .030", .035", .045"
Victor Argon Regulator/Gauge & 10 ft. hose
Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp electrode holder with 13 ft. lead
Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp ground clamp with 10 ft. lead
Drive Rolls, .023"-.030" V Groove, .023"-.035" V Groove, .030"-.035" for fluxcored wire
E6013 General purpose electrodes
Operator manual & CD
9 ft. Power Cord and NEMA 6-50P 230V AC Plug
230V-115V Adapter Plug & Cable
Three Process Capability:
MIG (GMAW/FCAW), STICK (SMAW), TIG (GTAW).
* Infinite Voltage Control with optimized starting performance.
* Inductance Control for arc stability and spatter control.
* Tweco MIG Gun w/12 ft. cable and industry standard #4 connection.
* Durable Metal Feed Plate features 2 roll drive system, quick change reversible drive rolls and easy-to-set single scaled wire tension knob.
* 4" or 8" Spool capacity allows easy installation of wire spool sizes * Spool Gun ready.
* Adjustable Burnback Control.
* Adjustable Arc Force Control for optimum STICK electrode performance.
* Built in Hot Start for easy arc starting.
* Lift TIG Start: Provides TIG arc starting without use of high frequency.
* Downslope: Eliminates the crater that can form at the completion of a weld.
* Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold capability.
* Excellent Portability: Lightweight, less than 33 lbs. includes shoulder strap.
* Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials and shielding gases.
* Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue.
* Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices and Spool Gun.
* Quick Change Polarity: Simple quick change polarity (no tools required) from the front of the power source.
* Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating.
* IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
* Intelligent Fan Control: Operates when welding commences to cool components & reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.